“Serving You Since 1884”
Valley Central Savings Bank first opened its doors on June 16 1884 in the back of what was known as the Fladungs Hotel and Saloon located at 421 Benson St. The association then known as the German Building and Loan grew largely because it filled a need for home loans that most banks of that time had little interest. In November of 1919 the building and loan changed its name to Valley Central and relocated to 423 Benson St. In 1961 construction began for a new building located at 115 West Benson St. This is today’s present location.
Over the years Valley Central Savings Bank has played a vital role in the development of the community by providing mortgages which have enabled area residents to buy homes and businesses. As a leader in the community, Valley Central Savings Bank has gained a reputation and is well known for its friendly, helpful, and personalized service.
The expertise and astute guidance of the company’s management team and the dedication of its employees are vital factors in the continued success of Valley Central Savings Bank.